This week’s topic is: Top Ten Dynamic Duos – those BFFs, partners in crimes, or powerful couples that you just can’t forget about.
(brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish)
Duos is tough. There’s some good TEAMS… but let’s see how I fare with the Top Ten list this week… I tried to just stick with actual dynamic duos like “bffs & partners in crime” but WAY too difficult.. some classic ones (like Holmes/Watson) I haven’t actually read, so I feel like I’m cheating if I pick that…
- Harry Potter & Ron Weasley – Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling <– The ultimate BFFs!
- Mikael Blomkvist & Lisbeth Salandar – The Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
- Biff & Jesus – LAMB by Christopher Moore
- Frodo Baggins & Samwise Gamgee – The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien <– Close runner up for ultimate BFFs!
- Katniss Everdeen & Peeta Mellark – The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Merry & Pippin – The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Sookie Stackhouse & Eric Northman – The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
- Elphaba & Fiyero – Wicked by Gregory Maguire
- Katniss Everdeen & Gale Hawthorne – The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins <– yeah, repeat.. It’s a toss-up between Peeta or Gale on who she was a better partner with!
- Blair Waldorf & Serena Van Der Woodsen – Gossip Girl series by Cecily von Ziegesar <– Their love/hate friendship makes them BFFs, partners in crime AND a powerful couple of mean girls
(Thanks to my friends who helped me w/some suggestions and ideas!)