This week’s Top 10 Tuesday was Top Ten Book Characters I’d Want As Family Members (All those characters you think would be awesome moms, dads, sisters, uncles, grandparents etc.)
My first thought when I saw this week’s topic? How the HELL am I supposed to pick my literary family??
Therefore I am changing it and choosing to pick another Broke and Bookish theme from a past week that I haven’t answered yet.
This week’s Top 10 Tuesday:
Top Ten Book Characters I’d Want As Family Members Fictional Crushes
Hm. Even though I handpicked this theme, I wonder if I can come up with 10! I actually started with fictional crushes from books, and that was too difficult.. then I re-read the theme, and figured it could mean from ANY medium.
- Will Schuester – Glee <– [TV] He can sing, he can dance. Adorableness.
- Scott Summers/Cyclops – X-Men <– [Movie] The reason for my 11+ year crush on James Marsden. Tho I’ll save that celeb obsession for another blog post 😉
- James Ford/Sawyer – Lost <– [TV] Bad boy with a heart of gold. Sexy & often shirtless!
- Draco Malfoy – Harry Potter series <– [Book/Movie] what can I say, I love the bad boys.. tho, I admit, it’s more Tom Felton than Draco himself.. 😛
- Dex Thaler – Something Borrowed <– [Book] I rooted for this couple throughout the whole book 🙂
- Edward Cullen – Twilight <– [Book] yes, yes… I actually did read the books before the movies (and before Robert Pattinson was cast as him) but this character is SO charmingly written…
- Eric Northman – Sookie Stackhouse series/True Blood <– [Book/TV] Especially book #4… 😉
- Chuck Bass – Gossip Girl <– [TV] Definitely prefer him in the TV show than the book.. (would never have imagined I’d say this… Nate or Dan would’ve usually been my type…)
- Henry DeTamble – The Time Traveler’s Wife <– [Book]
- V – V For Vendetta <– [Movie] Even though you couldn’t see his face, there was just something so witty and charming about this vigilante!