Ooh, this week’s Top 10 Tuesday from The Broke and the Bookish is Top Ten Mean Girls In Books (all those snotty, annoying girls that you just want to punch 😛 )
LOL!! Love it.
- Dolores Umbridge – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling <– Not a girl but I have never wanted to punch a character as much as I did her!
- Darcy – Something Borrowed by Emily Giffen <– In second place of hatred, OMG how I wanted to punch her all throughout the book
- Ali DiLaurentis – Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard <– Good thing she’s gone “missing”!
- Blair Waldorf – Gossip Girl series by Cecily von Ziegesar <– Love to hate her…
- Bellatrix Lestrange – Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling <– okay so she’s not a GIRL, but still pretty mean.
- Mrs. X – The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
- Briony Tallis – Atonement by Ian McEwan <– The annoying sister that started the rumours
- Miranda Priestly – The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger <– Also not a “girl” but she’s quite the meanie!
- Galinda – Wicked by Gregory Maguire <– Like Blaire, I like the character of her fitting in with the story and all but she made life miserable for Elphaba initially.
- Bella Swan – Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer <– Okay she’s not a “mean girl”, but she is annoying and I wanted to punch her throughout the book.