After my post yesterday, what an apropos topic for this week’s Top 10 Tuesday (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish); Top 10 Authors I would DIE to Meet (Living or Dead)
- J.K. Rowling <– Hands down. Not even a hesitation or question about it.
- Stephen King <– the Master of Horror!
- Charlaine Harris <– wait a sec, I WILL be meeting her! 😀
- Sophie Kinsella <– Author of the Shopaholic series, I think she’d be a hoot to chat with!
- Philippa Gregory <– Would love to chat and ask her about how much research goes into every novel! So extensive!
- J.R.R. Tolkien <– But I might not understand anything he’s talking about if his elaborate style of writing is any indication 😉 lol
- Emily Giffen <– A big fan of her work, especially Something Borrowed
- Julie Kenner <– Author of the “scavenger hunt”/mystery books like The Givenchy Code and The Manolo Matrix or The Prada Paradox. Girly mystery fun! Would love to talk and see how she researches these Da Vinci Code-esque type novels!