This week’s Top 10 Tuesday topic at The Broke and the Bookish is: Top Ten Books You Loved But Never Wrote A Review For
Oh boy. This’ll be tough to narrow down, as I’ve only started recently to blog my reviews of the books I read.
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling <– Oh, FOR SURE. Though, honestly, I wouldn’t really be able to do it justice. Sure, there’s ones that I liked more than others, but I can’t review these books…
- The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie <– Yep, THAT Hugh Laurie. Hilarious book by a very talented man. Seriously, a must-read!
- Angels & Demons by Dan Brown <– My favourite of his books.. would’ve loved to really delve into a review for this intricate story
- The Dim Sum of All Things by Kim Wong Keltner <– I’ve mentioned this book quite a few times. I just really enjoyed it!
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden <– Loved it. Was even more blown away when I found out it wasn’t ACTUAL memoirs.. lol.. I think something in the beginning of the book led me to believe it was a true story. Felt a little cheated when I realized it wasn’t, even tho it’s a phenomenal read.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini <– Amazing book. I read this one so quickly.. couldn’t put it down.
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger <– Oh the things I could’ve written about regarding “time travel” (wait till you see my review for Q.. hah) but as much as I was concerned about the sci-fi aspect, it really wasn’t an issue. Fantastic book.
- Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin <– One of my faves.. probably would’ve had a lot to say about it!
- Lamb by Christopher Moore <– A witty take on one of the most well-known stories ever told, Jesus’ life. Follow his life through the ideas of his childhood best friend, Biff!
- Wicked by Gregory Maguire <– My favourite musical is based off this book, which actually goes a lot deeper than the show does. Lots to talk about!