This week’s Top 10 Tuesday topic is: Top 10 Sequels I’m Dying to Read! (weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
To be honest, I haven’t really read too many beginnings of series lately.. at least none that I’m dying to read the sequels of.. therefore, these are a less dramatic yeah, I’d like to see what happens next -type of sequel books. 🙂
- From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse series #8 and on) by Charlaine Harris <– Got to book 7 before getting sidetracked. I’ve got #8-11 to catch up on now. Probably the only one on the list that I’m DYING to read.
- Splendor (Luxe series #4) by Anna Godbersen <– I’ve enjoyed the first three books. Bought this 4th one and haven’t gotten around to reading it yet.
- Pretty Little Liars series (#4 and on) by Sara Shepard <– Only got to the 3rd one as well with this series. Need to continue the rest!
- The Cousins’ Wars (The Red Queen and The Lady of the Waters) by Philippa Gregory <– The two sequels to The White Queen – one of which I bought, the other which I received on Netgalley for review.
- Vampire Academy series (#2 and on) by Richelle Mead <– I’ve read Bloodlines first, and then VA #1.. now I’m intrigued to find out what happens next.
- Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth <– Okay, to be fair, I haven’t even read Divergent yet, but with all the comments from you guys on my IMM this week, I have a feeling I’m really going to like it!
- The Mortal Instruments series (#2 and on) by Cassandra Clare <– I read the first one ages ago, been wanting to continue the rest of them.
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins <– okay, I guess not quite a “sequel” to Anna and the French Kiss…