This week on The Broke and Bookish‘s Top 10 Tuesday is: Top 10 Books I Want to ReRead
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling <– Okay, I've reread it several times already.. some more than others (I tried to reread the series before each book/movie came out) but it's always a fantastic journey to go through again.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern <– I know I literally just finished this the other day, but I feel it requires a second reading to catch things I may have missed. Maybe not right away, but I definitely want to revisit this book.
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger <– I read this years ago and loved it.. but as it often is with time travel, it could be a little confusing to grasp at first.
- The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie <– Delightful book by a very talented British man.
- Tommy’s Tale by Alan Cumming <– I remember loving this book by the Alan Cumming, but I can’t remember what it was about.. would love to reread it.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky <– I read this about 8 years ago when my roommate at the time recommended it. Now with the moving coming out soon, would love to refresh my memory.
- Angels & Demons by Dan Brown <– I originally picked this book up because Da Vinci Code wasn’t available in paperback yet. I ended up loving this one more than I did the more famous sequel. Would love to reread and experience it all again for the first time.
- Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin <– Absolutely adored this book.. need to fall in love with it all over again.
- A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving <– I read this book back in high school and loved it.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson <– Okay, this might be a maybe because it is quite the hefty book.. but I felt I didn't give it a decent shot in the beginning because it was such a slow start
BTW, also check out my new Facebook page! (It’s my get-around to the fact that WordPress doesn’t have Google Friend Connect) just click on the Facebook button on the side 🙂