Weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top 10 Books That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open
Whether it was because of a cliffhanger or was so mind blowing, I’ll try my best to think of the jaw-dropping books that I’ve come across!. Don’t worry, there will be no spoilers here, except for the fact that it’s on this list and therefore must have had something amazing happen at the end. 😉
- One Day by David Nicholls <– Not RIGHT at the end, but close enough. / My review
- Wild Abandon by Joe Dunthorne <– Jaw-dropping and head-scratching / My review
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling <– Just because it is that awesome.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern <– Deliciously enchanting. / My review
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden <– Only because I was under the impression it was a real memoir till I finished the book! heh.. quite the shocker when I realized it wasn’t.
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel <– Albeit a delayed jaw-dropping moment, but one nonetheless. Took me about a day to digest the ending and then suddenly hit me what it was.
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer <– Mouth hanging open, but not for the reasons that it was awesome. I’m pretty sure my jaw dropped at how ridiculous this last book was. Hated it.
Hmm I can’t think of all 10 at the moment.. will have to add to this as the day goes on.