This week, I thought I’d participate in Friday’s 5, hosted by Steph’s Stacks, where you feature 5 books you love.
Since I’ve read many that I like, and haven’t blogged/reviewed them, I thought this would be a nice way to share some of my faves (that aren’t Harry Potter… hah.)
- Lamb by Christopher Moore <– Absolutely hilarious. My favourite of his books.
- The Dim Sum of All Things by Kim Wong Keltner <– A great read, especially for Canadian/American-born Chinese… so relatable!
- Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin <– Still haven’t seen the movie.. worried it won’t be as good as the book
- Slumdog Millionaire by Vikas Swarup <– I actually still haven’t seen this movie.. Bought it after reading the book, but haven’t gotten to it.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett <– One that I have seen the movie of, and loved both the book & movie