Well, I’m really that close to the end of the year and achieving my Post a Day Challenge with WordPress, but I really wasn’t sure what to blog about today (and 22 days till the end of the year/challenge!) so I thought I’d do a recap of the highlights from this week!
- I’ve hit 100 followers! Thank you all so very much!! <3 I’m planning a themed giveaway/party for the end of the year, so I’m actually only 10 likes away on my Facebook page from making said party relevant… sooooooo if you feel like being uberly lovely, then please click “Like” over to the right there ——> 🙂
- I was part of the blog tour for the Embrace cover reveal – and what a beautiful cover it is!!
- I walked down memory lane to share my Top 10 childhood favourites…
- I finished, and LOVED, Leanna Renee Hieber’s Darker Still
- The first round of voting for Michelle Madow’s cover design contest ends tomorrow… so please vote! 🙂
Michelle Madow is holding a fun cover design contest on her blog.
Would love if you could stop by and vote (aka “like”) for mine!
You have until December 10th to vote.
And last, but not least, when asked what I should blog about today… Wendy @ A Cupcake and a Latte responded – of course – with “cupcakes!!!” So here’s a photo I took of some lovely cupcakes I got earlier this year from For the Love of Cake from Liberty Village. Delicious. Seriously – go check it out!