Weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings
Oh, if only I can just narrow it down to 10… there are so many I want to read!
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor <– I can’t believe I still haven’t read this yet.
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake <– Also another one I can’t believe I don’t have yet.
- Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson <– I’ve heard so many amazing things about this
- Harry Potter Page to Screen by Bob McCabe <– This is one that I do know I’m getting… my sister was a bit too excited to keep it a surprise 😉
- Dear Bully by Seventy Authors <– I feel extremely strongly about the the issue of bullying. I’d love to read this, but a bit afraid at getting really angry reading about all the experiences…
- Bunheads by Sophie Flack <– I love ballet!
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma <– Heard good things.. sounds really interesting.
- 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami <– I’m curious about this book but a little overwhelmed by the 925 pages!
- The Sookie Stackhouse Companion by Charlaine Harris <– I love this series!
- City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare <– I’ve actually read this ages ago from the library, but now that I have the trade paperback versions of #2 and #3, I want this one in trade paperback to match the set!