Weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Favorite Books I Read in 2011
I’m really excited for this chance to look back at the books I read this past year – coinciding with my Least Favourite Books I Read in 2011 that I posted yesterday…
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett | My Review <– Loved the book. Loved the movie. Definitely my favourite read in 2011.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi | My Review <– Fantastic read. Have gotten several others hooked on this book as well!
- One Day by David Nicholls | My Review <– Definitely moments where I wanted to throw this out the window, but such a great read still!
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver | My Review <– A highly-acclaimed book by fellow bloggers that I finally got around to reading – and it didn’t disappoint.
- Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber | My Review <– Quite a surprise hit actually! I knew it sounded interesting but didn’t think I’d end up loving it as much as I did!
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern | My Review <– Though I didn’t love it as much as others might have, it’s still one of my favourites this year!
- Monoceros by Suzette Mayr | My Review <– Highly recommended by a colleague – quite the fantastic, and intense, read.
- Bossypants by Tina Fey | My Review <– Hilarious
- Is Everyone Hanging Out With Me? (and other concerns) by Mindy Kaling | My Review <– Equally hilarious
- dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman | My Review <– I thought I’d like this book, but didn’t realize just how much!
What made your favourite 2011 reads list? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!