Weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Five Books I’d Recommend To Someone Who Doesn’t Read Young Adult
(for example, if you are a YA blogger you might pick 10 YA books for ppl who don’t read YA or if you read classics maybe 10 classics that those who don’t typically read classics might read! Or you could get more specific)
Well, I read & blog about both YA and Adult fiction… but I’ve had a few friends comment on the YA that I’ve been reading lately, so I thought I’d split my list… 5 if you don’t normally read YA, and 5 if you don’t normally read Adult!
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Top Five Books I’d Recommend To Someone Who Doesn’t Read Adult Fiction
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Millennium trilogy by Stieg Larsson
- Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
What did you recommend on your list? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!