Weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list
(could be new releases or just books you hope to read this spring)
HAHA.. oh boy.. this should be easy….. Well, since today is the first day of Spring, it’ll be what I plan to read in the common few months! BUT I’m going to leave out my reads for my Paris month blog event… don’t want to fully give away all of that just yet! 😉 (less than 2 weeks!)
- Divergent by Veronica Roth <– YES YES, I know!! I know…
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth <– Of COURSE I will have to read the 2nd one right after!
- Above by Leah Bobet <– Launch party on Thursday! Wootwoot! (You bet there’ll be a recap to follow!)
- Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin <– SO excited for this one.
- Of Poseidon by Anna Banks <– My first mermaid read!
- Until I Die by Amy Plum <– Just finished Die For Me and looking forward to the sequel!
- Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson <– 1) because I really want to read this, and 2) because I’d like to give the ARC back to Wendy at some point! lol
- The Dressmaker by Kate Alcott <– A beautiful cover, and ties in with the Titanic – in time for the 100th anniversary
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis <– Another one that I REALLY have to read soon!
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake <– I love a good ghost story, so I really don’t know why I haven’t gotten to this one yet!
Oh, there’s so many more… hard to narrow down to just 10!
What made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!