For those that have been following me on Twitter, you’ll know that I’m making my first trip to Paris (and Europe, no less) in a couple of days. (I’ll be tweeting with the hashtag #JaLLinParis if you wanna check in on my free wifi-moment travels!) And for those that actually know me, you’ll know that Paris is the #1 place I’ve always wanted to go see… so what better way to celebrate this (and my birthday at the end of April) than to have a month-long blog event celebrating the City of Love!
This month will feature lots of Parisian goodness including:
- Reviews of books set in Paris, both by myself and guest bloggers
- Author interviews
- All sorts of guest posts discussing a variety of topics
- Photographs taken on my trip
- Book features, giveaways, themed WoW posts, and more!
- and to cap it off, there’ll be a giveaway at the end of the month with something from this very city, which I’ll pick up on my trip! (hint: be sure you’re paying attention throughout the month 😉 )
Guest Bloggers schedule:
- April 2nd: Nicole (All I Ever Read) – Places to see
- April 6th: Wendy (A Cupcake and a Latte) – French pastries
- April 11th: Sara (Geek Girl’s Book Blog) – Review of Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
- April 16th: Christa (Hooked on Books) – Eiffel Tower
- April 18th: Ann (Tea and Text) – The Louvre
- April 20th: Angel (Mermaid Visions) – The love of Anna and the French Kiss
So thanks for popping by today to kick off my exclusive Paris Month blog event and hope you enjoy your stay while you’re here!
It’s going to a month that’s sure to have you saying ooh la la!