Top Ten Books
To I’ve Read In A Day
Well, I’m not a very fast reader, so there aren’t many books that I’ve read in one day… (and I know that’s not quite the topic, but I’m interpreting it that way!) so here’s my attempt at this Top 10!
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling <– I often lump all my Harry Potter instances in Top 10 into one number, but because I don’t have many that I’ve read in a day, I’m separating them out! Plus I’m only starting from book 5, since that’s the one I started getting the book right on the on-sale date.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling <– My favourite of the 7 books 🙂
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling <– The only one that my friend and I actually went to the midnight “party” at Indigo in Toronto!
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green <– I can’t remember if I actually read it in one day, but it was definitely a “can’t-put-down” quick one.
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman <– Partially because it’s good, partially because Jenn (Writer’s Block) and I spent a lot of time on the NYC subway that day!
- Bossypants by Tina Fey <– Hilarious and couldn’t put it down!
- Scott Pilgrim series by Bryan Lee O’Malley <– I get through graphic novels pretty quickly, and this was such a fun series to devour!
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith <– A (sadly) quick and enjoyable read! Way too short!! 🙂
- The Woman in Black by Susan Hill <– Semi-creepy, surprisingly short story! Very quick read!
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler <– And not so much that I loved it, really… just that it was a fairly quick & easy read.
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too! (Or I’ll try to before I fly out to Paris today!)