I had been compiling a list of books to swap with my fellow book lovers, and once I saw Lindsay at Me on Books tweet out some books on her trade/swap list, I thought I’d finally get around to putting it together!
This is by no means all that I have available, but what I had readily available at the moment.. I already gave a bunch to some coworkers, so here’s the current remainder! If you’re interested in swapping for any of these, contact me via Twitter or my contact page with what you have to trade! My wishlist is here, but am always open to other suggestions and recommendations as well!
- Wild Abandon by Joe Dunthorne
- The Witch of Babylon by D.J. McIntosh <– Great read! Da Vinci Code-esque
- The Beggar’s Opera by Peggy Blair
- Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Son of a Witch by Gregory MaguireGone to Christa @ Hooked on Books
- The Last Disciple by Hank Hanegraaff & Sigmund Brouwer
- Love Like That by Amanda Hill
- Alice Bliss by Laura Harrington
- A Long Stay in a Distant Land by Chieh Chieng
- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- On the Couch by Alisa Kwitney
- LAMB by Christopher Moore (used book from library sale) <– One of my faves!
Mass Market Paperback