Top Ten Books You’d Like To See Made Into A Movie
It’s been almost a month since my last Top 10 Tuesday! Been so busy with Paris Month in April, as well as enjoying my vacation there, it’s nice to go back to my weekly routine! (Be sure to check out my giveaway for some Paris goodies as part of my wrap-up post!)
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver <– oh, of COURSE the sequel would have to be made!
- Die For Me by Amy Plum <– Beautiful Paris…. how I miss you already!
- The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe <– A Canadian-set contagion thriller!
- The Dressmaker by Kate Alcott <– The recreation of a Titanic sinking might be high production value, but everything after that in the book would make for a great movie plot!
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi <– <3
- Wicked by Gregory Maguire <– I LOVE the musical, and I don’t know if a movie would necessarily do it justice … but they should have a Broadway recording made to a “movie”! I can’t afford to keep seeing it for a 4th/5th/6th time! 😉
- Lamb by Christopher Moore <– My favourite book of his… I think it’d be hilarious but some might find it a bit blasphemous if they don’t get that sense of humour…
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith <– What a cute movie this would be!
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer <– A futuristic fairytale retelling… would be interesting, and timely with the popularity of Once Upon a Time and Grimm.
I wanted to say Divergent but I couldn’t honestly put it as I still haven’t read it (I know, I know!! I keep saying I will soon and now that Insurgent is out today, I have no excuse!)
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!