Ten Eight Blogs/Sites I Read That AREN’T about Books
Hmm good question… I don’t often have time to read many other sites that aren’t books or book-related sites so I don’t think I’m going to make it to 10 this week.
- EW.com <– Entertainment Weekly’s very comprehensive website
- CityNews.ca <– City TV news; My first go-to for local news
- TheStar.com <– Toronto Star; My second go-to for news
- Jezebel.com <– Interesting articles that I check out every now and then when I see it pop up in my email or twitter feed.
- LouLou Magazine <– Love the format of the magazine & site.
- The Oatmeal <– Comics that are funny because they’re true.
- My Little Paris <– Discovered when I was planning my trip to Paris, this blog features many tidbits and hotspots to check out
- Toronto Ghosts <– Those who know me, know I love Ghost Hunters. So of course I’d love a website that features ghost stories from my own city!
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!