Top Ten Authors I’d Like To See On A Reality Show
This week’s was a freebie choice, of one of the past topics. Since I missed this one the first time around, I thought I’d try my hand at this fun topic!
1. John Green <– Automatically the first person I thought of. It doesn’t even matter which reality show he’s on, but he’d be hilarious! I’d maybe pick… Survivor… those interviews, like his vlogs, would be hilarious.
2. J.K. Rowling <– Celebrity Apprentice, for sure. That or Dragon’s Den maybe…
3. Maureen Johnson <– Another funny addition to any show.
4. Stephen King <– Not quite a typical “reality” show, but maybe guest-hunter on Ghost Hunters!
5. & 6. Jay Asher and Lesley Livingston <– Their comedy duo stylings that were evident during the Razorbill tour would make a hilarious team on The Amazing Race!
7. Christopher Moore <– I’m not sure which show I’d see him in… but it’d have to be something that would enhance his zaniness… Maybe Big Brother only to see how others would be like around him?
8. Tahereh Mafi <– I don’t know why I associated Tahereh with Dancing With the Stars.. I think it’s solely based on that one photo I saw of her BC signing where she’s got some awesome sneakers. Plus her bookcase of shoes. Shoes = dancing.
9. Amy Chua <– Author of the controversial Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, it’d be interesting to see her in some kind of boot camp show!
10. Sophie Kinsella <– Admittedly, I’m basing this on her Shopaholic series, but IF Sophie was also a shopaholic.. she’d undoubtedly have a lot of stuff… so maybe she’d be on Hoarders and it’s just a house filled with gorgeous/fun/amazing shopping buys!
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too when I get back from my work conference on Friday!