Top Ten Books I’d Recommend As Good Beach Reads
Hmm this should be interesting.. I haven’t read too many light “beachy” reads as of late.. so let’s see how well I do this week on the Top 10!
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling <– I will forever associate reading book 6 the day it came out while my sister was having her birthday at the beach. Me & 2 of her other friends sat aside and devoured Half-Blood Prince. 🙂
- Single Girl’s To Do List by Lindsey Kelk <– Very fun and funny read!
- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella <– Really, any of her books but this latest one is especially entertaining!
- The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson <– I just finished this on the weekend (review to come later this week) but it is definitely laugh-out-loud hilarious for a great summer read!
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith <– A cute quick read for a beach afternoon!
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins <– Another cute quick feel-good read!
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins <– Whether you find it a quick read or you can’t put it down, this trilogy is sure to make your afternoon in the sun an adventurous one!
- Scott Pilgrim by Bryan Lee O’Malley <– An entertaining series of graphic novels to enjoy on a sunny day
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James <– Admittedly I haven’t read this yet, but whether you’re looking for a light read, a steamy tale or a book to give you a good laugh – I’m sure this is the one for you!
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!