Top Ten Swoon-Worthy Bad Boys in Books
I skipped a couple weeks, but today it seems its a freebie topic day, so I decided to pick this one! (especially since I had posted just last week about favourite fictional bad boys!) I didn’t intentionally start making this list with the same theme as my previous post of “bad boys with a heart of gold”, but it looks like it turned out that way. What can I say, I love a bad boy with some hidden goodness inside!
- Draco Malfoy | Harry Potter series <– By far my favourite literary bad boy. He’s the main reason why I have Slytherin pride. (That, plus I look better in green & silver than red & gold)
- Adrian Ivashkov | The Golden Lily <– To be honest, didn’t really notice him much in the first Bloodlines book. It wasn’t until the sequel in this Richelle Mead series that I really took a lot of notice to this guy!
- Eric Northman | Sookie Stackhouse series <– Sheriff of Area 5 in Louisiana, he’s a bad boy in the books and on TV.
- Will | Clockwork Angel <– Love him… <3
- Alex Fuentes | Perfect Chemistry <– Member of a gang, bets with his buddies to hook up with a proper rich girl.. sounds pretty bad boy to me.
- V | V For Vendetta — He’s a bad boy in the eyes of the corrupt government, but I loved this graphic novel, loved this movie and loved this vigilante!
- Warner | Shatter Me <– While I didn’t initially see the hottie appeal of Warner, he seems to have garnered quite a fan base! Definitely see the potential there.
- Peter | Divergent series <– I have a love/hate feeling for this guy… more hate than love, really, but there were moments in Insurgent where I didn’t dislike him!
- Daemon | Obsidian <– The first book I read with a hot bad boy alien!
- Chuck Bass | Gossip Girl series <– Admittedly I’ve only read the first 7 or so from this series, and it’s more the TV show that’s influencing my choice – but you can’t deny that he is the bad boy of the Upper East Side!
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!