Top Ten Favorite Books You’ve Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog
Hmm well, I’ve got just over 1.5 years of blogging here and read quite a few good books… let’s see if I can narrow it down to my top 10! While some of these might have had other books rated equally or higher than them, they were the ones that stood out as favourites when I looked through my full list.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett | My Review <– This was my favourite read of 2011 and it stsands as my favourite book I’ve read during the past 1.5 years.
- Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth | My Review <– The first of a few on this list that I loved and can’t believe I waited so long to get to it.
- This Dark Endeavour (The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein, #1) by Kenneth Oppel | My Review <– The second from that previously mentioned list.
- Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver | My Review <– I loved the first one, but loved the sequel even more.
- Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi | My Review <– One of the first YA books I reviewed I think.. and got me hooked from then on to keep reading more of them.
- Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson | My Review <– The third on previously mentioned list.
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare | My Review <– Probably the 4th on that list.
- One Day by David Nicholls | My Review <– I’m glad I still haven’t seen the movie, so that it hasn’t tainted my image of this book.
- Bossypants by Tina Fey | My Review <– Can’t go wrong by Tina Fey!
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson | My Review <– Also can’t go wrong with The Bloggess!