What’s this? I actually didn’t get/buy/borrow ANY books this week?? Wow. :O
In that case, I’ll just share with you what happened this past week on the blog!
- Swoon-Worthy Sundays featuring the yummy men from the TV show Suits!
- The wrap-up post for August’s readalong of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. So if you participated, head on over to link-up your review!)
- Recap of the Emily Giffin book signing/Lesley Livingston Starling launch party!
- I stopped by Snowdrop Dreams of Books with what my Deserted Island picks would be
- Christa (Hooked on Books), Jenn (Lost in a Great Book) and I got “coerced” (okay, some of us got coerced..) into participating in a quick video spot for Chapters/Indigo.. I kept saying, this is why I’m not an actor or a vlogger.. I hate video cameras. So awkward, don’t know where to look and just … hate it. >_<
This Week in Reviews
- Drama by Raina Telgemeier | an adorable middle-grade graphic novel about the world of theatre
- Envy by Gregg Olsen | a mystery w/paranormal twist based on true crime. A lot of horrible teenage text speak ensues.
- On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves | a fantastic desert island story about survival and companionship. LOVED this.
What did you get this week? Leave your link and I’ll be sure to check it out too!
Thanks for stopping by!