Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List
I love these TBR pile-type Top 10 Lists. I’m counting “Fall” as September-November and I’m NOT including books that I am reading for review. Granted, I have a few that I know I am going to get to because of the readalong that Lost in a Great Book and I do, so that will account for a few. It’s time to set myself some unofficial goals!
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake <– Our September readalong read. Very excited for this one.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs <– Our October readalong read.. Creepy for Halloween!
- Variant by Robison Wells <– Our November readalong read.
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson <– I can’t believe I still haven’t read this yet.
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare <– I’ve actually already read this many years ago but don’t remember it at all, and with the movie being made (and I do want to get to the rest of the series) I’ll have to re-read this one!
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano <– Another one that I can’t believe I haven’t gotten to yet..
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson <– A fairly new addition to my TBR pile, but definitely wanting to read it soon
- Rules of Civility by Amor Towles <– Leant to me by my friend, and hear it’s good, so I really need to get to this soon!
- The Blondes by Emily Schultz <– Leant to me by Andrea (Cozy Up with a Good Read)
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling <– Um, ’nuff said.
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!