Top Ten Series I Haven’t Finished
(because either you didn’t like them, you just have procrastinated, etc.)
What did this week’s Top 10 List make me realize? Not only are there a lot of books I want to read as it is, a LOT of them are also multi-book series!
My apologies to those I didn’t get to visit back last week! I’ve had a crazy busy week, and moreso leading up to my work trip to L.A. tomorrow but I’ll definitely have time to catch up while I’m sitting at the airport! 🙂
- The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare <– I read City of Bones many years ago and have been meaning to re-read it so I can get to the rest of the series. Also have only read (and loved) Clockwork Angel, and meaning to get to the other…
- The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa <– Okay, so #4 was one of the first NG books I had gotten approved for. Not realizing, initially, that it was part of a series, I tried reading it and – of course – couldn’t understand what was going on. I have all 4 waiting for me to finally get around to so I’m willing to give it a proper shot before ix-naying it completely.
- Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl <– Won the box set of the first 3 books a while back, and with the release of the movie trailer, I’m very anxious to get to it!
- Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris <– There are so many of these!! I think I got to book 7 before getting Sookied out and needing a break. Haven’t gotten around to continuing it since.
- The Dark Tower series by Stephen King <– I really want to get into this series. So many people love it, and bought the first three at a used book store but the first book just didn’t hold my interest, so I’m reluctant to start the other ones.
- Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich <– I had read the first few and absolutely adored them.. Such a fun character, and I even picked up all the books up till #10 I think, but never had a chance to get through them all.
- His Dark Material series by Philip Pullman <– I hate to admit it, but I haven’t read all the ones after Golden Compass… I thought it was okay, but I didn’t care to read the rest of them, unfortunately.
- Luxe series by Anna Godbersen <– I devoured the first three in this series, and was waiting for #4 to come out in trade paperback as well. When it finally did, I got sidetracked with a lot of other reading so haven’t had a chance to finish the series.
- Dexter series by Jeff Lindsay <– Love the show, and have the first few to read. Heard that some of it follows the show and some of it is quite different.
- Many various sequels that I haven’t cared enough about the first one to get to the second one or I haven’t had a chance to read the second one to. THIS list would count for a Top 20 one, I’m sure, so I’m making it a blanket “sequels” statement.
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!