Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to everyone! My favourite holiday food… turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn.. all yummmmm. This long weekend is going to be a busy one.. the BF’s birthday is this weekend so lots of family get-togethers, with both mine & his!
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Wowzers, there’s a lot of giveaways on the blog right now!
- The wrap-up post for our September readalong of Anna Dressed in Blood! Did you join Jenn & I? Link up your reviews! (Remember to sign up for email reminders if you’d like to join us in the future months’ readalongs)
- A recap post of the launch party for The Magic of Saida
- And last week’s Swoon-Worthy Sundays post was a guest post in honour of Chrystal‘s wedding weekend! Check out who she chose to feature
- Speaking of guest posts, I’m on a few this past week! Yours truly is the featured blogger for October over at Simon & Schuster’s blog, my Dear Teen Me letter on Jen’s Lost in the Library and my recap post of the Dexter premiere over on Paper Droids!
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer <– For read & review from publisher
Mira’s Diary: Lost in Paris by Marissa Moss <– For read & review from publisher. Might save this for my Paris month!
America Again: Re-becoming the Greatness We Never Weren’t by Stephen Colbert <– Won from Hachette Book Group Canada on Twitter! OMG, so excited for this. First one was hilariously awesome, and this one’s got 3D glasses!!
Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi <– I forgot I pre-ordered this!! Was so pleasantly surprised when the Amazon receipt showed up in my inbox and I realized what it was. Can’t wait to get started!
What did you get this week? Leave your link and I’ll be sure to check it out too!
(I’m working on checking out your posts from last week’s too! So sorry – it’s been a crazy week after being out of town!)
Thanks for stopping by!