Wow, the weekend before Halloween already. Anyone else feel these months just zip by quicker and quicker? Anyone headed out to some fab Halloween parties with some awesome costumes?
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- My Halloween contest ends tomorrow! Be sure to share a creepy ghost story to scare me and Wendy (aka Cupcake Queen!) for your chance to win a scary book of your own
- I stopped by Bookish Notions for a guest post on bookish Halloween costumes.
- Reviewed The Blondes by Emily Schultz and Small Medium at Large by Joanne Levy
- Cover reveals for Wendy Higgins’ Sweet Peril (sequel to Sweet Evil) and for Leigh Fallon’s Shadow of the Mark (sequel to Carrier of the Mark) – with giveaway! Both such beautiful covers.
- Kathy from A Glass of Wine stopped by last Sunday to share why Buffy & Angel are her pick for Swoon-Worthy Sundays. Want to guest post for a future SwS? Let me know!
Wild Girls: A Novel by Mary Stewart Atwell <– For read & review from the publisher
Break My Heart 1,000 Times by Daniel Waters <– ARC gifted to me from Wendy, who knows I love a good creepy read! Thank you Wendy!
A Nation Worth Ranting About by Rick Mercer <– I had been eyeing this for some time and finally decided to order it online
Earth: A Visitor’s Guide to the Human Race by Jon Stewart <– Tacked that onto my Chapters order to get free shipping It was a whole box of funny people!
America: A Citizen’s Guide to Democracy Inaction by Jon Stewart <– Bought at BMV for only $3.99. How very timely. I’ve been wanting to check out both of these, so since I got Earth, I thought I’d get around to buying this one. And for such a great deal!
House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour and Greed by Sara G. Forden <– We had a “cleaning up the office” sale and I picked up a couple copies of this.. Might do a giveaway with them in the near future
My lovely new business cards (and impulse add-on labels) arrived .. and just in time for the meet-up!
Thanks for stopping by!