Top Ten Tuesday REWIND
(pick a past topic that we’ve done that you missed or just want round 2 of!)
Hmmm… Having participated in Top 10 Tuesday pretty consistently, I don’t even remember if I’ve done some of the earlier topics already or not. I wanted to do a Halloween-themed one, but that topic is going to be coming up in the next few weeks, so instead…. I opted for:
Books I Just HAD To Buy… But Are Still Sitting On My Bookshelf
(because that is always an ever-growing list!) 😳
And before I begin, I just want to preface it by adding “I know.. I KNOW…. I can’t believe I haven’t gotten to this yet..” to all the books on this list 😛 Honestly, thank goodness that Jenn & I started our readalong… I’ve managed to whittle down this list, one book at a time since July (only to pile it even higher with more!) That isn’t to say I don’t want to read this.. actually quite the opposite. I just need to balance out my time better to finally get to these highly anticipated ones!
- Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn <– Feb 2013 readalong book!
- Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel
- Until I Die by Amy Plum <– Maybe I’ll save it for my next year’s Paris month…
- The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray <– One of the first ebooks I bought on my Kobo last year!
- Struck by Jennifer Bosworth <– I was on SUCH a hunt for this book when it came out… love storms & lightning..
- Fateful by Claudia Gray <– April 2013 readalong book!
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Above by Leah Bobet <– Toronto on the cover!!
- The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill <– The only Adult fiction book that immediately came to mind when compiling this list. Heard so many amazing things about this book.
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!