Top 10 Favorite Authors In X Genre
Rather than pick a specific genre, I thought I’d share my Top
10 8 Favourite Authors in “My Childhood” Genre! (I blanked and couldn’t think of 2 more….)
- Ann M. Martin | Babysitter’s Club <– I’ve probably read every single one of these!
- R.L. Stine | Fear Street <– LOVED these thrillers.. and so excited for his new book!
- Eric Wilson | Tom & Liz Austen Mysteries <– Oh, all those Canadiana mysteries! He was the first author I ever met!
- Christopher Pike | Remember Me series <– One series out of many others I’ve read of his.. (I remember one cover of a girl drowning in the water? Can’t remember which one that was tho..)
- Francine Pascal | Sweet Valley High
- Archie Comics | assorted <– Oh, I read all sorts of this comics.. the thin ones, the Digest/Double Digest ones.. I loved the “Veronica Goes to..” series.. had Canada, Hawaii and a few others.
- Donald J. Sobel | Encyclopedia Brown <– OMG I loved this series of books!
- Robert Munsch | all <– Such classics.
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!