I can’t wait!! On Tuesday, I’ll be headed off to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter 🙂 So I’ll have some exciting posts scheduled for this coming week, including the review & readalong wrap-up for Variant as well as my stop on the Secrets & Lies blog tour!
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week’s Swoon-Worthy Sundays featured my lovely new Starbucks, designer limited edition Rodarte tumbler.
- My recap of TSAR Publications‘ fall book launch party
- Reviews of Rick Mercer’s A Nation Worth Ranting About and Douglas Coupland’s Highly Inappropriate Tales for Young People!
- The F*R*I*E*N*D*S giveaway is still going on! Share your favourite moment over on the contest page for chance to win a limited edition Friends prize pack! Ends Monday night!
- AND I’ve also hit 400 likes on my Facebook page (thank you!!) so, as promised, I`ll be having a special giveaway over there in the coming week (after my current one`s winner is announced!) Stay tuned! 😎
The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress | For read & review from the publisher as part of the blog tour. I’ve gotta speed-read through this since my blog tour date is on Dec 1.. and I’m off this coming week!
Crash (Visions, #1) by Lisa McMann | For read & review from the publisher
The Lies That Bind (The Liar Society, #2) by Lisa Roecker | 1/2 of the pkg for read & review from the publisher as part of the blog tour… a little worried since it only just finally arrived and my blog tour date’s on Thursday.. Probably will just have to post the guest post first.
Adobe Creative Suite 5 for Dummies by Jennifer Smith | Bought because I was determined to get well-versed on Illustrator & InDesign, and learn new Photoshop tricks!
Miah by Julia Lin | Bought at the TSAR fall book launch party
People’s Sexiest Man Alive issue | I don’t often feature the magazines that I get (considering I have a subscription to Entertainment Weekly and don’t feature it every week) but HAD to share this delicious issue that I always try and pick up every year 😉
I took advantage of the Black Friday deals online and saw the first two seasons of Vampire Diaries for about $18-20 each. Thought I’d finally get around to watching this show (because I know I’ll like it!) so now I have no excuse!
Part 2 of my prize from winning Kathy of A Glass of Wine‘s Mara Dyer contest! Thank you!!
Thanks for stopping by! 😎