Top Ten Books/Authors I’m Thankful For
While we had our Canadian Thanksgiving last month, it’s the American Thanksgiving in a couple days… so what better way to share in giving thanks to all things bookish this week than on Top 10 Tuesday!
- J.K. Rowling | Please. Like I even need to explain this when Harry Potter makes an appearance in almost every one of my Top 10 Tuesdays 😉
- Tahereh Mafi and…
- Lesley Livingston and…
- Libba Bray | All 3 of these fantabulous ladies for being so delightfully hilarious when us bloggers had the chance to meet you three this year!
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi | One of the first YA novels that I had read last year that introduced me to the fantastic world that is “YA”.
- Suzanne Collins | Thank you for the Hunger Games phenomenon, which has finally moved the trend away from vampires and onto kickass heroines!
- Divergent by Veronica Roth | … like this one
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett | My favourite read of 2011 and a great book & movie.
- R.L. Stine | For writing a new creepy adult novel, Red Rain, that I’m excited to get to reading.
- The Baby-Sitter’s Club | For being re-released as e-books!! Time to re-live my childhood!
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week? Share your link and I’ll check it out too!