Wow, another year has come and gone… 2012 just seemed to fly by!
A Look Back…
This year has been amazing with all the opportunities that myself & other bloggers have been fortunate enough to be a part of:
- Meeting countless amazingly talented authors (I started to list them but it was getting lengthy and I didn’t want to accidentally miss anyone!)
- Attending so many great publisher/book events & launch parties
- Organizing the successful Ontario Blogger Meet-Up!
- Finally visiting the #1 place on my bucket list: Paris – and starting up the now-annual Paris Month on the blog in April.
As I did last year, I’m having a celebration for all that I – and YOU – have accomplished this year!
- Completed the Harper Collins Canada/Savvy Reader’s #50BookPledge – and then some! I wanted to surpass the 52 I did last year, and I managed to read 77 in 2012!
- I didn’t officially sign on for WordPress’ Post a Day/Week challenge this year, but I managed to almost complete it anyway, missing only one day all year.
- I went from hitting 100 Facebook likes to over 400 this year! It’s unbelievable and I’m so touched and honoured 🙂
- Started a few new features on the blog, such as Paris Month, Swoon-Worthy Sundays, my lil’ Lost webcomic and the TBR pile readalong w/Lost in a Great Book.
- Your choice of TWO of the 77 books I read this year! (full list here)
- If I hit 500 likes on Facebook during the contest period, I’ll bump it up to TWO winners!
- Open to anywhere that Book Depository ships to. (Books only available in electronic format will require the winner to have a Kindle, Kobo, etc.)
- Chosen winner(s) will have 48 hours to reply to email to confirm win
- Contest closes at midnight on January 31, 2013
Thanks for stopping by to celebrate our accomplishments this year!
Good luck, and happy new year!