Well – I’m BACK from the magical world of Harry Potter… believe me, I did not want to leave that to come back to snow in Toronto.. 🙁 I’ll do a fuller recap/pics in tomorrow’s blog post, but since I didn’t get many books this week – I’ll share with you all the lovely things I bought. (I went a little insane in Hogsmeade… 😳 Good thing I’m not a Gryffindor, or else I’m positive I would’ve bought a LOT more!)
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week’s Swoon-Worthy Sundays featured The New Black nailpolish
- Reviews of Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill & Variant by Robison Wells
- Speaking of Variant, the November readalong wrap-up! So if you joined Jenn (Lost in a Great Book) and I on our readalong this past month, link up your reviews!
- My stop on the Secrets & Lies blog tour for The Liar Society: Lies That Bind – which includes a guest post and a giveaway!
- Speaking of giveaways, I’ve got one going on over on my Facebook page to thank everyone for getting me to 400 likes! Head on over if you want to win a signed ARC of Elizabeth Miles’ ENVY and a souvenir that I picked up from the Wizarding World! 😉
Cinders & Sapphires (At Somerton, #1) by Leila Rasheed | For read & review from publisher via Netgalley
Shadowlands by Kate Brian | For read & review from publisher via Netgalley
Lichgates: Book One of the Grimoire Trilogy by S.M. Boyce | Free book download from Amazon
I totally didn’t go crazy at Disney.. while I like Disney, it’s not my obsession – so I only picked up a couple things. 🙂
But Hogwarts on the other hand………. 😉
Yeah, I went a little nuts.. but being a huge Harry Potter fan, how could I NOT?? I told my sister that I’d probably be doing all my spending at the Wizarding World – and I sure did. 🙂 Pictured above: 3 tees (Hogwarts, Slytherin & Ministry of Magic), Pumpkin Juice (tastes like SUPER sweet pumpkin pie!), souvenir Butterbeer mug, Hogwarts passport holder & luggage tag photo album, some treats from Honeydukes, a tall glass, Hogwarts crest pin & time turner keychain. Remember – stay tuned tomorrow with recap & pics for this week’s Swoon Worthy Sundays! 😉
Thanks for stopping by! 😎