10 days till Christmas! Are you done all your shopping? A lot of people are getting books this year from me, that’s for sure 🙂 I think I’m almost done… but only thanks to yesterday when I did a strategic blitz run through the mall!
I was on a bit of a graphic novel kick this week.. maybe to wash away the icky taste that Alice in Wonderland left with me.. (link to review below in the weekly summary)
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Since I spent last weekend watching season 1 of The Vampire Diaries (finally!), last week’s Swoon-Worthy Sundays featured The Salvatore Brothers! (Yum.)
- My stop on The Friday Society blog tour, including my review of the book and a guest post about steampunk by Adrienne Kress!
- Also my review on the (racy!) graphic novel Alice in Wonderland
- Also, a reminder to link up your reviews for VARIANT on the November readalong wrap-up if you joined Jenn (Lost in a Great Book) and I!
- AND the winners(!) of my Facebook giveaway have been announced! Were you the lucky one to win the signed ARC of Envy by Elizabeth Miles and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter souvenir??
Hoax Hunters Volume 1 by Michael Moreci | Graphic Novel for read & review from publisher via Netgalley. This is TOTALLY up my alley, being a fan of all those shows like Ghost Hunters, Fact or Faked, Destination Truth… and it’s even got a forward from Ben Hansen from Fact or Faked!
The Cracked Slipper by Stephanie Alexander | Gifted via Amazon as a free download
Thanks for stopping by! 😎