Hope everyone had/is having a great holiday break! I managed to catch up on a lot of reading & reviewing this week…
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week, I swooned over the mid-season finale of How I Met Your Mother (spoiler warning!)
- Reviews posted for Seriously… I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres, the sexy e-novella Secret Santa Baby by Robin Covington, the graphic novel Hoax Hunters and Anna Carey’s Eve – as part of the readalong with myself & Jenn @ Lost in a Great Book.
- I finally got around to completing The Perpetual Page Turner’s annual End of the Year Book Survey.. click on over to see which books dominated my list this year, which was my favourite cover and the most memorable character!
- Also! If you love some good Kobo deals, they’re having a great Boxing Week sale.. lots of best sellers between $2.99-$4.99! (Like The Blondes, Seraphina and lots more…) I was pretty impressed with the selection! (ends Dec 31)
Unremembered by Jessica Brody | For read & review from the publisher
Ghost Hunters: Special Edition DVD + Ghosthunter: A Journey Through Haunted France by Simon Marsden | Christmas gift from my sister who knows me so well 😛 I especially wanted the haunted France book since I collect ghost story books wherever I visit, and I wasn’t able to find one when I was in Paris earlier this year…
I also used a few gift cards I got to purchase this bunch of very Parisian (except one!) goodies 🙂
- a cute 2013 Paris calendar
- Zumbo: Adriano Zumbo’s Fantastical Kitchen of Other-Worldly Delights by Adriano Zumbo | I totally judged this by the cover! So many delicious yummies!
- The Color of Tea by Hannah Tunnicliffe | Yeah, I really need to tackle making some macarons on my own at some point…
- Red Rain by R.L. Stine | I have been wanting this ever since I found out he had written a new book! Can’t wait to dive into it
Les Miserables In Concert: 25th Anniversary | Purchased on Amazon since I’ve been on a Les Mis kick.. loved the segments I listened to online so I had to get the DVD to rewatch over and over 🙂
Sew Kawaii by Choly Knight | Purchased on Amazon after seeing it featured somewhere online. Cutest thing ever!! I don’t really sew, but it seems easy enough to play around with.
Thanks for stopping by! 😎