Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me
Just like how last week’s topic was tough to narrow down to just 10, this week’s will also be tough to keep to only 10… so I’ve picked half adult fiction and half YA to balance it out.
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell | Heard great things, and would like to read before seeing the movie!
- Every Day by David Levithan | Also heard it’s good
- Red Rain by R.L. Stine | LOVED R.L. Stine in my youth!
- The Imposter Bride by Nancy Richler | Been meaning to check it out
- The Sookie Stackhouse Companion by Charlaine Harris | I feel like this would be handy to have….
- Robopocalypse by Daniel H. Wilson | STILL haven’t read this.. really need to..
- Seven Wonders by Adam Christopher | Christa told me about this a while back and it sounded fantastic.
- The Kingmaker’s Daughter by Philippa Gregory | I love her historical fiction
- The Douche Journals: The Definitive Account of One Man’s Genius by Schmidt | 1 of 2 hilarious books on this list. I <3 Schmidt!
- I Am a Pole by Stephen Colbert | The 2nd of 2 hilarious books on my Top 10 list this week.
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!