So thanks to Brenna @ Esther’s Ever After for reminding me, I have now signed on to participate in my first readathon of 2013: this week’s Bout of Books readathon… albeit a day late. 😳 Actually, I think it’s my first Bout of Books participation!
For this readathon, participants can set any sort of goals for the week and update progress for each day on the Bout of Books page.
- Finish Silence by Michelle Sagara (starting readathon at only 60 pages in)
- Read & review The Boy by Lara Santoro
- Finish one of my Netgalley reads
- Meet a few new book friends from the Twitter chats (#boutofbooks)
- Finish reading Love You, Hate You by Charis Marsh
01/08/13 | Only on page 89 of Silence. 🙁 Didn’t end up getting a chance to read as much as I thought I would.. definitely need to improve this for the rest of the week!
01/12/13 | Page 213 of Silence. I am SOOOO failing at this readathon.. was too ambitious, I think.. and on such a busy week where I haven’t had as much time to read as I’d like… 🙁
Follow along with the fun on Twitter via hashtag #boutofbooks!