Welcome everyone! 🙂 Weirdly enough, the DAYS went by slowly but the week zipped by… does that make sense? 😛
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week, I swooned over the YA-inspired fauxtos created by The Real Fauxtographer.
- Reviews of Shadowland by Kate Brian and my Painted Girls blog tour stop with a review of this FANTASTIC book & list of my top 5 favourite historical fiction reads!
- I had posted a placeholder last week for the December readalong with Lost in a Great Book but we finally had a chance to meet, so our official wrap-up post discussion for EVE by Anna Carey is up. If you read it along with us in December, go and link your reviews!
- I have also started planning for April’s Paris Month. If you’re interested in participating with a guest post or the like, please fill out THIS FORM and let me know what you’d like to write about. I will be making selections based on subject matter, schedule, etc.
- Annnnnd…. my annual accomplishments giveaway is currently running for the month of January! SO click over there and share what accomplishments from 2012 are YOU celebrating?
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes | For read & review from the publisher
The Boy by Lara Santoro | Finished copy from the publisher! Look out for my review later this month
The Red Pole of Macau by Ian Hamilton | I forgot to include this in the past week.. this was gifted from iTunes as a free download during their 12 Days of Gifts!
Just One Day by Gayle Forman | I hadn’t really known what this about till over this past week and realized it’s got Paris in it! Uh, yes please! *adds to Paris Month book pile*
A Man in Uniform by Kate Taylor | Really, is there any question as to why I picked this up? Plus it was in the bargain section – bonus!
The Night Has Teeth by Kat Kruger | An upcoming featured book for Paris Month! 😛
Splintered by A.G. Howard | Preeeeettttty! I’m so excited to get started on this one!
Thanks for stopping by! 😎