So this week’s Stacking the Shelves features a lot of Melissa de la Cruz’ Blue Bloods series, in anticipation of her book signing tomorrow. This will also begin my impromptu “Blue Bloods Week”, which will feature reviews of some of the books from the series, a recap of tomorrow’s signing as well as a special surprise at the end of the week. 😉 So if you’re a fan of Melissa de la Cruz and her Blue Bloods series, you’ll want to stay tuned for this coming week!
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week, I swooned over the tweets from space by Commander Hadfield.
- Ardo & I went ghost hunting at Casa Loma last Saturday and had some eerie experiences! Here’s my recap w/pics and giveaway.
- Another recap, this one of our evening at the Penguin Canada offices with Morgan Rhodes & Adrienne Kress!
- My Top 10 Most Anticipated 2013 Debuts and coverage of the Golden Globes (Tina & Amy FTW!)
- The official wrap-up post discussion for EVE by Anna Carey is up. If you read it along with us in December, go and link your reviews!
- Annnnnd…. my annual accomplishments giveaway is currently running for the month of January! SO click over there and share what accomplishments from 2012 are YOU celebrating?
Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods, #7) by Melissa de la Cruz
Dr. Frankenstein’s Daughters by Suzanne Weyn | For read & review from publisher. 1 of 2 surprise creepy reads that came in the mail. Thank you!!
The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington | For read & review from publisher. Creepy ghost story? TOTALLY up my alley! Love it.
S.E.C.R.E.T. by L. Marie Adeline | For read & review from publisher. Very intrigued after such excitement from Lindsey about this book 😉
The Little Paris Kitchen by Rachel Khoo | For read & review from publisher, for Paris Month!
The Day the Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan | Colleague let me borrow this after I raved to her about The Painted Girls.
The Baker’s Daughter by Sarah McCoy | Also received in swap with Jaime. Thank you!
Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris | Received via BookMooch.
The Twilight Before Christmas by Christine Feehan | Received via BookMooch.
The incredibly generous Ardo (@a_wordsmith) gifted me her all-but-last-book series of the Blue Bloods. Even before Melissa de la Cruz was going to do a signing, I had wanted to read these for the longest time (I keep eyeing book #4 with the Paris skyline!).. so this was perfect timing. Thank you SO much Ardo! I’m loving the series so far 🙂
My lovely goodie bag from the Penguin Canada event, which includes these books (which, of the last 3 in the list I picked, I guess I’m in a historical fiction kick):
- The Silent Wife by A. S. a. Harrison
- A Taste of Heaven by Meg Tilly
- Studio Saint-Ex by Ania Szado
- Tarnish (Gilt, #2) by Katherine Longshore
- Mrs. Lincoln’s Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz | I love graphic novels and this just came out this past week.. so of course had to pick it up for tomorrow’s signing!
Thanks for stopping by! 😎
(trying out a new blog signature.. whatd’ya think? 🙂 )