As I teased in last week’s Stacking the Shelves post, the coming week was going to be an impromptu Blue Bloods week… so here’s what you missed!
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week, I swooned over the Blue Bloods graphic novel
- I reviewed Book 1: Blue Bloods, Book 2: Masquerade and Book 3: Revelations from the Blue Bloods series
- A recap of the book signing last Sunday with Melissa de la Cruz
- AND my one-on-one, sit-down interview with Melissa!
- Ending on Monday at 12am my ghost hunting giveaway!
- Annnnnd…. my annual accomplishments giveaway is currently running for the month of January! SO click over there and share what accomplishments from 2012 are YOU celebrating?
Paris: An Inspiring Tour of the City’s Creative Heart by Janelle McCulloch | For read & review from publisher from Paris Month.
Breakfast for Dinner by Lindsay Landis & Taylor Hackbarth | For read & review for Lost in the Kitchen feature! Can’t wait to try everything in this… breakfast is my favourite meal but I don’t eat in the morning! This is a win/win. 😎
The Big Book of Canadian Hauntings by John Robert Colombo | Bought at Indigo in the bargain section.. it’s quite the large hefty ghostly read.
The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd | Won from EpicReads‘ Twitter #TeaTime last week!! Thank you awesome-fun gals!! 🙂 (Finally arrived after more frustrations from DHL. Have had issues with them EVERY single time. I beg all companies to PLEASE stop using them.)
100 Unforgettable Dresses by Hal Rubenstein | A beautiful surprise gift from Shannon @ HCC because………
Hmmm… what else was I gifted this week…………
So yeah.. that happened spontaneously on Monday. 😀
Thanks for stopping by! 😎