Happy new year everyone and welcome to my first Top 10 Tuesday of 2013 😎
Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013
- Vow to make a significant dent in my Netgalley review books!
- On that same note, get caught up on the actual review books I’ve received.
- Plan Paris Month earlier (like, now!) and make it equally as successful, if not moreso, than last year’s!
- Get through the indie books I still have outstanding to review, before I changed my review policy mid last year.
- Make good use of my down time by pre-writing and scheduling more posts ahead of time 😛
- Surpass the 77 books I read last year for the #50bookpledge
- Try to not get so distracted with everything else around me when I’m reading (ie. TV, computer, etc.) so I can actually get through more books and achieve #6 on my list!
- Continue to build & nurture the friendships and relationships I’ve made with so many bookish people!
- Get better with Illustrator so I can play around more with my blog & graphics
- Not necessarily specifically “bookish”, but I’m going to try for WordPress’ “Post a Day” challenge again this year. I successfully completed it in 2011, I unofficially did it for 2012 – only missing a day, so I’ll unofficially try again for this year.
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!