Well how is everyone on the Eastern coast faring with the “Snowmageddon” that’s hit us Thursday/Friday? Fairly quiet week this week.. good thing, so I can catch up on lots of reading even though I seem to have plans for every single weekend for the month of February between Chinese New Year (this weekend), wedding stuff, book events.. hopefully will get some time in there to do some reading on a snowy day!
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week, I swooned over The Package tour – a concert with NKOTB, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men! <3
- Our January readalong wrap-up post went up so check out our brunch/book talk of Michelle Sagara’s Silence and link up your reviews!
- Some TIFF love, with a recap of the free X-Men exhibit and info on the launch of their Books on Film series!
- My Top 10 Fave Bookish Memories, including the HP7 party at Indigo Manulife!
- and my REVIEW of Tahereh Mafi’s Unravel Me ! (Squee!)
- Oh! Also, my Newbie’s Viewing of Vampire Diaries, Season 1 over on Paper Droids!
Dust City by Robert Paul Weston (Book Depository|Amazon) | A surprise package from Penguin/Razorbill on a snowy Friday! It was the book from the survey we filled out a while back.. totally forgot about that! Thank you!
Thanks for stopping by! 😎