Hope everyone had a lovely week of Gal-entine’s and Valentine’s 🙂
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week, I swooned over New Girl’s Nick & Jess
- Had a two-parter Lost in the Kitchen with reviews of various recipes from Breakfast for Dinner: Part 1 | Part 2
- Recap on last Saturday’s Random House Blogger Love 2.0 event with Andrew Kaufman!
- Highlighted a couple exciting upcoming YA author events in Toronto
- Wrote about my unintentionally hilarious experience at a wedding show where the dresses were “made of Satan”
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia by Shigeru Miyamoto (Book Depository|Amazon) | For read & review from publisher via Netgalley! So excited for this. LOVE the Legend of Zelda games! (the ones for NDS are ingenious. Such clever use of the device as part of the game.)
Year-Round Slow Cookier: 100 Favorite Recipes for Every Season by Dina Cheney (Book Depository|Amazon) | For read & review from publisher via Netgalley as part of their “Thank You/Milestones” post!
My lovely goodies from the Random House Blogger Love event last Saturday, including the following books:
- A Fort of Nine Towers by Qais Akbar Omar (Book Depository|Amazon)
- Confessions of a Fairy’s Daughter by Alison Wearing (Book Depository|Amazon)
- S.E.C.R.E.T. by L. Marie Adeline (Book Depository|Amazon)
- Born Weird by Andrew Kaufman (Book Depository|Amazon)
The Dinner by Herman Koch (Book Depository|Amazon) | Oh the power of suggestion. I hadn’t really heard of this book at all until yesterday morning when I saw the hilarious GIF-filled post by the gals of Random House. Definitely got me interested, and had to pick up the book right away.
Thanks for stopping by! 😎