How was everyone’s week? For those fans of Marissa Meyer in the Toronto area, she’s making her long awaited appearance today and it sounds like many of the local bloggers will be attending. Definitely look out for a recap to follow this coming week!
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week, I swooned over (and subsequently went browser-window shopping) for all things Kate Spade!
- Giveaways for both The Boy by Lara Santoro and The Beggar’s Opera & The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair are in their last few days for the contest!
- A new Lost in the Kitchen reviews post went up, as well as my review of Cathy Marie Buchanan’s first novel, The Day the Falls Stood Still.
- I ranted/pondered a bit on DHL‘s consistent incompetence and Glee‘s increasing lack of focus.
- Jenn @ Lost in a Great Book & I renamed our readalong to “Brunch Book Club” (#BrunchBC) and posted our wrap-up discussion of our February read, Tokyo Heist! We’ve also decided on more featured books – out till September and branching out from just YA, PLUS started up a handy-dandy email newsletter to use for reminders – so if you want to join us, be sure to sign up over on the sidebar 🙂 → → →
The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen (Book Depository|Amazon) | Surprise package from the publisher for read and review. Has anyone read the first in this series yet? What did you think of it?
The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1) by Page Morgan (Book Depository|Amazon) | For read & review from the publisher as part of Paris Month!
Bone: Quest for the Spark #1 and #2 by Thomas E. Sniegoski & Jeff Smith (Book Depository|Amazon) | Borrowed from Jenn @ Lost in a Great book since I was sent the 3rd one for review and hadn’t read the first two yet!
Thanks for stopping by! 😎