Happy first few days of snowy cold Spring! It’s been a really event-packed week for me.. so lots of recaps this past week! (Actually, it ended up being quite the Penguin week for me…..)
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week, I swooned over the Veronica Mars Movie Kickstarter Project
- Macaron-filled recaps of: The Original Wedding Soirée and Macaron Day aftermath
- Penguin-filled recaps of: the Body Reset Diet with Harley Pasternak and lunch with author Becky Masterman
- Film review over on Paper Droids of Oz: the Great and Powerful.
- AND I got my first email via my blog’s contact form from someone who – from what I gathered – must have Googled a certain book for help with his project. Had the nerve to EMAIL me to explain the connection between the two points in the story for his 3,000 word essay because he couldn’t figure it out. Buddy, I’m not doing your homework!
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (Book Depository|Amazon) | For read & review from the publisher as part of the blog tour. This book is going to be huge. There’s been so much buzz and push for it! Also love the “survival kit” that came with the book.. very clever 😉
Creeps by Darren Hynes | Gifted from Penguin at Lesley Livingston’s book launch. Heard GREAT things about this upcoming book!
Proxy by Alex London (Book Depository|Amazon) | Also gifted from Penguin at Lesley’s launch party.
Delirium Stories; Hana (#0.5), Anabel (#1.5) & Raven (#2.5) by Lauren Oliver (Book Depository|Amazon) | Finally found a store that had this in stock! Thank goodness for World’s Biggest Bookstore 🙂
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare (Book Depository|Amazon) | AND this is now finally in trade paperback format! I’ve been holding off on reading/buying it until the paperback so it can match my entire TMI/ID set! While I would have liked the first edition collector’s ones, I wanted ’em all to match…
Thanks for stopping by! 😎