Hahaha.. oh boy.. I actually laughed out loud a bit when I saw this week’s Top 10 Tuesday topic…
The readalong that Jenn (Lost in a Great Book) and I have – now renamed Brunch Book Club – was started last year for exactly this purpose… the books that we have had for EVER and haven’t gotten to yet. STILL.
Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy…But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson | Wendy had raved about this, and I’ve always loved the Peter Pan story.
- Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan | Purchased because everybody was talking about ALL THE FEELS..
- The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse | I was so excited for this one and just couldn’t catch up with all the reading!
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver | I KNOW, I know….. I even preordered it but been so busy trying to catch up with review books that I just haven’t had a chance to start it yet!
- Struck by Jennifer Bosworth | This was right up my alley.. I love watching storms and the main character is a “lightning addict”.. I remember it not even being available in stores and I specially ordered it online… and it still sits there… sigh.
- Splintered by A.G. Howard | BEAUTIFUL cover, ordered it specially online.. need to get to it!
- Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel | I loved This Dark Endeavour and meant to read the sequel right afterwards…
- Red Rain by R.L. Stine | Loved R.L. Stine books when I was young.. heard this Adult one is creeptastic!
- The Color of Tea by Hannah Tunnicliffe | Partially (okay, mostly) because I’m completely judging the book by its cover.. mmmmmmacarons….. <3
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple | Really, I have no excuse.. heard it’s hilarious.. had been wanting to read it as soon as it was out.. still haven’t gotten to it >_<
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!