Welcome to the 2nd annual Paris Month at Just a Lil’ Lost! I started this last year in anticipation of my first trip to the beautiful city, and had such a great time with it that I thought I’d keep the blog event to be a yearly thing – even though I won’t be able to actually go every year!
Last year, I welcomed to the blog authors Paula McLain and Amy Plum, guest posts from various awesome bloggers and a variety of photos, reviews and other sorts of Paris-related content. While there was a total of 22 posts last year, out of 30 days in April. 2013 is going to be even more jam-packed with bringing you a touch of Paris for every single day of the month!
What to expect throughout Paris Month in April 2013:
- Interviews & guest posts with authors of Paris-related books such as Cathy Marie Buchanan, Page Morgan, Isabelle Laflèche, Elizabeth Ross and Kat Kruger
- Guest posts by awesome book bloggers like Jenn @ Lost in a Great Book, Christa @ More Than Just Magic, Tiff @ Mostly YA Lit, Siobhan @ Conversations with a Reading Addict, Emilie @ Emilie’s Book World
- Special guests Norma @ My Beautiful Paris, travel writer Katie O’Hara & good friend/food blogger Lisa @ Rosé et Pamplemousse stopping by
- Features and reviews on a large variety of current & upcoming reads set in Paris
- And rather than having a giveaway at the end of the month, there’ll be several giveaways going on all throughout April!
Want to be part of this year’s Paris Month still? Swing over to my Facebook page and tell me what your favourite book set in Paris is, to be featured in an upcoming post during this month!
I am so incredibly excited for what this month is going to have in store, and I hope you’ll stop by to reminisce with me about my trip last year and to celebrate the City of Lights with me. Follow along on Twitter with hashtag #ParisMonth!
À bientôt !