Hurray! It’s finally April! Meaning Paris Month … and birthday month! 😎 If you haven’t yet, swing by my Facebook page to share your favourite Paris read to be featured in an upcoming post later this month! And feel free to like the page while you’re there.. I might just have a Facebook-only giveaway later in the month 😉
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last week, I actually skipped my first Swoon Worthy Sundays post to share my review of our Brunch Book Club March read, An Abundance of Katherines Look out for the recap discussion post to come later this week!
- Of course, then to kick-off Paris Month…
- A welcome and introduction
- Review of Kat Kruger’s The Night Has Teeth (with a signed copy giveaway!)
- Waiting on Wednesday for Paris: The Novel by Edward Rutherfurd
- Guest Post by Jenn @ Lost in a Great Book on the famous Shakespeare & Company bookstore.
- Interview with Isabelle Laflèche, author of J’Adore New York & J’Adore Paris
- Guest Post by Siobhan @ Conversations of a Reading Addict about getting engaged in Paris!
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Book Depository|Amazon) | Realized it was a fairly short read.. all this time I thought it was a super thick novel that I’d never get around to reading! Picked it up for Kobo for only $0.99!
Spring Luxe Box from Loose Button | Honestly, not too impressed with this season’s… besides the lip liner & Marni perfume sample, everything else were pretty unimpressive samples. For the $25/season that I paid, I definitely don’t feel like this was worth it. And by the time this box showed up, it conveniently was JUST past my “cancellation” date for the next season, so I’ve already been automatically charged for another two seasons. The winter one was pretty decent, because it let us pick one product that would be guaranteed to be included, so at least there was one item that we knew we’d want.
Thanks for stopping by! 😎