Ooh la la! It’s already into the 2nd week of Paris Month. I hope everyone’s been enjoying all the posts! Be sure to check out what’s gone by already this month to see reviews, interviews, guest posts and giveaways! This week’s been packed with Paris Month posts, some Paris-related haul and a whole ton of free comics!
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Last Sunday, we had our largest Brunch Book Club meal to date.. all to discuss our March read, An Abundance of Katherines . You can swing by the wrap-up discussion post to see pics, chat about the book and link up your reviews to this John Green novel!
- And then onto jam-packed Paris Month festivities!
- Last week, I swooned over beautiful Paris book covers
- A double-dose of Waiting on Wednesday with TWO upcoming YA reads set in Paris
- Reviews of:
- Blogger guest posts by Emilie @ Emilie’s Book World on the Magic of Paris and Lisa @ Rosé et Pamplemousse on A French Girl’s Top 3 French Pastries!
- Author guest post on Why The Night Has Teeth is set in Paris? by Kat Kruger
- There are still two giveaways going on right now on the blog, which you can see over on the sidebar at the top AS WELL as a Facebook-only contest that starts today and runs until the end of Paris Month, so click on over there for your chance to win!
The Painted Girls by Cathy Marie Buchanan (Book Depository|Amazon) | My favourite read of 2013 so far.. had to finally pick up a finished copy.. it’s so shiny and pretty! I loved the ARC but the final cover’s even more beautiful 🙂 (I gotta say.. LOVE the Canadian cover so much more than the U.S. version..)
Also bought online this adorable very-me macaron phone case! <3
Choice of 700 Marvel comics! (I ended up downloading over 100 of ’em). This was part of the promotion they had a while back that ended up failing because the servers got overloaded by the demand. So they did it differently this time via email sign-up and “invite”. So many comics!! Was kinda sad they didn’t have any of Green Arrow. Would have loved to check some out. Amazing promotion though. Would definitely have picked up more if I thought I’d have the time to read it!
Thanks for stopping by! 😎